Paper Planes - M. Jules Aedin I enjoyed reading this book!

Can't say that I was mesmerized by it but it did leave me with a happy feeling and a smile on my face. Even though halfway through the book, I figured there wasn't going to be a burst of action and adrenaline in the story, the writing sometimes suggested... and I kept expecting some sudden turn of events or something bad to happen. Luckily, this is a HEA story.

The first person POV was nicely done and I liked that the story was only from Stuart's perspective. I mean, it would have been nice to read Dustin's inner musings but it gave the story a more intimate feel just seeing things one way. Both men came together bringing a past full of memories and life altering events but the way they came together was romantic and enjoyable. It felt all to real when reading about their doubts, about the hardships of a long distance relationship, about being at peace with who you are but unable to share that with all of your family, being able to overcome the loss of a loved one and find the courage to move on and love again.

Everything was well put together. It seems like a success, in terms of what I like and expect of a book. Definitely a 4.5 star rating.